Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Beauty Bit: My Make-Up Essentials

I love make-up. Always have, always will. My day to day look is very light, fresh, and natural. I rarely ever wear eye shadow and stick to a lash focused eye make-up look. These products below are some of my all time favorites. 

After spending years and years (and money) trying various beauty products I have found my tried and true favorites. This MAC foundation is one of the best I have tried (its runner up is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation). It gives such a warm glow to my skin.

I know many argue that Nars Orgasm is the best all-time blush for all skin types, but I think this MAC Warm Soul easily takes the cake. It is such a warm, beautiful shade that looks so natural and fresh (with less sparkles and shimmer than the Nars shade). The Benefit highlighter and Smashbox primer only further enhance your skin with a natural looking glow. 

For my eyes, my day to day look is very simple. I use the MAC eyeliner below. It is the perfect bronze eyeliner. I loved reading in a magazine that Sofia Vergara uses it ... obviously if that gorgeous woman uses this eyeliner religiously I am doing the right thing! My last beauty essential is the Chanel Le Volume mascara. It is INCREDIBLE. I have tried them all, from Benefit They're Real, Dior's Diorshow, and Maybelline's Great Lash to name a few, and no one compares to this. My eyelashes are enhanced beautifully to the point where I am often asked if I have gotten eyelash extensions or am wearing false lashes by family and friends. 

foundation:MAC. blush:MAC. bronzer:Chanel(This Terre Ambre is discontinued :( Their new collection to substitute for this is in the link). highlighter:Benefit Cosmetics. mascara:Chanel. primer:Smashbox. eyeliner:MAC.
Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment