Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hello, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to printed bell bottoms

Oh, heavens. I wish I could put into words how much I love printed bell bottoms. I am starting to think I was born in the wrong decade. Thank god Novella Royale and other brands are bringing them back strongly with a vengeance. Today was a casual day of running errands so I paired this bells with my go-to Free People tank top and Sam Edelman Louie booties. Please excuse another day of crown braids. They are SO easy and I love the look of my ombre color mixed in with my brown roots. 

Thank you to Matt at the Irvine Spectrum Pac Sun for helping me find some great new pieces for my blog and closet. Any of you So Cal locals, go in and have him help you. You won't regret it. 





tank:Free People. bells:Lira(via Pac Sun). bangles:Alex and Ani. earrings:Forever 21. handbag:Betsey Johnson(old). 
xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment