Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Oh, how I love you oversized sweater, let me count the ways

Ladies and gents, 

I hope you all have the pleasure of having that one go-to oversized, worn in, and just plain awesome sweater piled in your closet. This tan one is definitely mine. I picked it up at a Nordstrom anniversary sale a few years back and it was love from first wear. This sweater is normally thrown on over a pair of leggings or skinny jeans, but this time I switched it up with my vintage Levis. 

Does anyone else die over the front tuck look? Whether it is a simple button-up, t-shirt, or sweater, I feel it gives such a relaxed, casual-chic vibe to the entire outfit. 




sweater:Nordstrom. shorts:vintage Levis. shoes:Jeffrey Campbell. belt:Lucky Brand(old). bangles:Free People, Forever 21, Alex and Ani. necklaces:Spotted Moth and Daisy Shoppe.
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment