Sunday, July 13, 2014

LA//OC

Oh, what a Sunday! I woke up in the OC, drove up to LA for the morning and early afternoon, and ended the day back in the OC. 

The Novella Royale/Stone Cold Fox/Jen's Pirate Booty sample sale in DTLA was INSANE! I think I got around a $1,000 worth of clothing for more than 1/2 off. Score! That and a fun lunch with my husband at Casa Vega made my LA day perfect. 

I definitely dressed for comfort and ease at the sale today. This American Eagle dress was very easy for me to try on all the different pieces and also handle the heat in LA. 

My husband then surprised me by making homemade ice cream for me and followed it up with dinner on the beach in Laguna. My heart is so full of love for him and our life together. For this dinner, I wore my comfy tan, oversized sweater and my American Eagle jeggings. 


<<<LA>>>



dress:American Eagle Outfitters. sandals:Havaianas. bag:vintage. sunnies:Ray Bans. bangles:Alex and Ani.


<<<OC>>>

This guy <3

Oh, Taco Loco, you are da bomb.



sweater:Nordstrom(old and worn in aka sweater perfection). t-shirt:H&M. jeans:American Eagle. ring:Free People. 
xoxo Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment