Sunday, July 6, 2014

Voile and Lace Slip Dress

Hello to all you beautiful readers, 

This voile and lace slip dress by Free People is one of my go-to dresses. It is so beautiful and has such great detail. I love this green shade and am so very tempted to get this dress in another color or two. I wore this dress to the local farmer's market this morning, with some crown braids, my favorite sunnies, and my gold, gladiator sandals. I couldn't have had a better start to my Sunday. Now I am indulging in a Netflix binge of Orange is the New Black while eating my homemade hummus and fresh veggies (Make sure to look out for the hummus recipe on the blog soon!). 





dress:Free People. slip:Free People. shoes:Steve Madden(old, similar). sunnies:Ray Ban. earrings:Forever 21.

Until next time, 

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment