Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's all in the Embellishment

Hello y'all, 

Pretty little details make my day and these shorts are no exception. The design and color of the embellishment on these shorts are just darling. Who knew the Kendall + Kylie line at PacSun is so cute? I went into PacSun and just died over their little bohemian pieces. I love the delicate, summery look the shorts give off. I went simple and sweet with this styling pulling the shorts together with a basic, burgundy tank and light jewelry. Of course, I also threw on my burgundy lipstick because I find lipstick and lipgloss a daily must. A dark lip is just so major. 




shorts:Kendall+Kylie for Pacsun. tank:Nordstrom. shoes:Jeffrey Campbell. bangles:Alex and Ani, Free People, and Forever 21. 
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment