Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Diamonds in the Sky

Happy Wednesday y'all! We are halfway through the work week. I am loving this moment right now: watching Orange is the New Black with my Glam Glow face mask on and my favorite Spring Eden candle lit. Pretty much my week night perfection. 

The Diamonds in the Sky dress by Free People is just gorgeous. I am in love with it. What do you think? Any of you have this dress? I almost purchased it today, but I needed a smaller size. I am definitely thinking of purchasing it, but wanted to see if you have any fit feedback. I heard the top can fit a little funny. 

I also wanted to give a big thank you to all you amazing blog readers. I am so happy to share my favorite outfits, beauty buys, recipes, and style tips with you all. AND I am even happier to see you all returning to the blog daily, following my instagram (WhatAmandaWore), and supporting me through the journey. xoxo 



dress:Free People. sandals:Target(old). bangles:Alex and Ani. earrings:Forever 21.
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment