Monday, July 7, 2014

Patterns and Prints

Monday, Monday, Monday. I hope it has treated you right thus far. To all of you in So Cal, you understand why I went for this little romper today. It is freaking hot. I love this romper and I love the price point I bought it at (Target find!). The way this gorgeous, beaded belt pairs with my studded shoes add to the summery look of my romper. 

This is my go-to top knot for my lazy, low maintenance days like today where make-up is a no go. I just threw on my earrings, bangles, and I was ready for my day. 

I hope you all have a fabulous week and continue to style on! 




romper:Target. belt:Anthropologie. shoes:Forever 21(similar). earrings:Forever 21. bangles:Alex and Ani + Free People.
Until next time,

xoxo Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment