Friday, July 25, 2014

Orange is the New Black

Happy Friday!

So let's just begin this blog post by discussing my unhappy face. Suffice to say, I was not in the best moood and just couldn't fake it for y'all. But my grump-a-lump expressions don't mean I can't talk about how much I love this skort and crop top. Yes, I said skort and I don't mean your 90's graphic printed skort. I mean a chic, lasercut detailed skort. I love the two folds on the skort as well as this amazing orangey coral shade. I die. I went real simple in the accessories department and left all the action for my earrings and strappy wedges.  

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Get out and get some fresh air. Go hiking, to the beach, lay by the pool, or simply take a walk with someone you love. 




top:American Eagle Outfitters. skort:Target. shoes:Jeffrey Campbell. earrings:Forever 21. 
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment