Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Night and I'm Feeling Alright

Friday night dinner with my husband called for something comfortable, casual, and relaxed. I love these Brandy Melville shorts and think they are so darling. They are a fun print and go with both plain or patterned tops, not to mention my Free People tank. I seriously have this tank top in about every color of the rainbow and think it's the perfect tank for any outfit. 

Now I am vegging out catching up on all my Candidly Nicole episodes on my DVR. Isn't Nicole Richie just the best? I loved her on The Simple Life and she definitely steps up her game on Candidly Nicole. Gorgeous + hilarious = double threat. 

Have a good weekend everyone. 
xoxo Amanda



tank:Free People. shorts:Brandy Melville. fedora:Target. sandals:Target(old). necklace:Francescas. handbag:Betsey Johnson. bangles:Alex and Ani and Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment