Saturday, July 19, 2014

Red Denim Friday Night

Oh my, yesterday I felt like I was running around like a mad woman from dawn to dusk. Maybe because I actually was. Thursday was non-stop as well. So I am thrilled I get to spend my Saturday relaxing with family and friends. This look was from last night when my husband and I went to see Sex Tape. It was hilarious and Cameron Diaz is just so gorge. #girlcrush 

I have had these red jeans for years and am surprised they still are in such good condition. I love throwing them on every once in a while instead of basic blue jeans for a more colorful, fun look. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Make sure to check out my instagram(WhatAmandaWore) as a post my weekend adventures, latest recipes, and more. xoxo 



top:Loft. tank:Nordstrom. jeans:American Eagle Outfitters(old, similar). wedges:Jeffrey Campbell. watch:Michael Kors. handbag:Betsey Johnson(old). bangle:Alex and Ani.
xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment